Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am realizing how hard it is to grow up. It took about 5 attempts, calling my dad for his information, to figure out how to renew my license plates and still it could only be mailed to my parents house. I have been living in the area for 3 years next month and have yet to update my license, I do not even know where the BmV is and do not care to visit- I still have another year before my license expires and I will drag it out as long as possible.

I am finding that I have to make decisions as an adult. I have to think about all my responsibilities and priorities. I do not want to be a grown up but I know I cannot live off of my parents when I need something. I missed my nieces first birthday because I knew I had to think about the long run. I know that living here is hard and growing up is harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment