Thursday, December 8, 2011

Love Language and some

Gifts. I love the surprise behind the receiving of gifts and the sneakiness in giving, the excitement leading up to the opening.  I throughly enjoy putting a list together for the many people I love,  finding the best places and putting the items together for wrapping.  I even hide items as long as I can to keep up the excitement in giving.  It's my love language, giving gifts allows me to express my love and how I care.  I look around for great deals to allow more buying and purchase items that they want not just what they need.

The excitement has once again grown, being in the same house with Darren means I have to be careful of where I place my items to keep the fun in it.  Last year I hid his stocking for probably the whole week leading up to Christmas as it was overflowing.  I fibbed about the giant box under the tree and said it was for may niece when in reality it was a tool chest for him.

Darren asked me to put a list together, (he is not the best listener otherwise I think at this point in the year he might have a great list by now) and I am finding it hard.  I find it hard because the wants are usually just put on a back burner so when I am up for spending money/shopping or because they are pricey items.   I also hold out in hopes of finding a better deal.  Needless to say I am at a roadblock right now and we are only a couple of weeks away from celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment