Friday, April 6, 2012

April

I found this awhile back on Pinterest and thought, I am going to do this!  Needless to say I knew that the first week would be a little tricky as we would be away on vacation but then again its just committing to make the time to look for the different items through out the day.


Day 1 Your Reflection

Day 2 Colour
I kinda cheated on this one, I had it in my photo library. But still a fave for me.

Day 3 Mail
This one I also took at home as we had no mail at the hotel. Mail takes over our kitchen table.

Day 4 Someone who Makes you Happy
That would be Darren for me, this was while on vacation. Fun!

Day 5 Tiny
Darren was collecting shells while at the beach and I was finally able to photograph them today.

Day 6 Lunch
It does not take me long to down my lunch, It was a scrambled egg with tortilla sandwich, a few churritos (mexican fried chip like with chili powder), string cheese and a beverage.

Needless to say I hope to have some more interesting photo moments the rest of this month. 
Soon I will post some vacay photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment