Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am

I am Mrs. D, as much as I have resisted in changing my name in fear of losing who I am and how I have evolved into a great woman because of the many people who have loved and helped in forming who I am.
I am Mrs. D, the person who likes to have everything completed In a timely manner but still took 6 months after marriage to change it legally on all documentation.
I am Mrs. D, I am the wife of a wonderful man, he loves me despite my inner struggle, my pet peeves, my OCD tendencies. He loves me as his wife and friend, his partner in life.
I am Mrs. D, the woman who loves this marriage and will work everyday to make a great home for my husband and family. Leaving my issues behind so that I can live in the moment that God has blessed us with and looking forward to the journey he has in store for us.
I am Mrs. D, I am a stubborn, strong headed woman, christian God fearing lady, who only wants to do her best in everything that comes my way, a people pleaser but also confident in who I have become. I know that the blessings are in part of sacrifice that my husband has made and the grace of God that has carried us through.
I am Mrs. D, and I will make sure everyone says and spells our last name correctly- yes is is a capital B and it matters to me.
I am Mrs. D, and I cannot wait to grow old with my Mr. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment