Saturday, March 15, 2014

Realization

Recently I realized just how different life has changed for me.  So many times I think about the upcoming greatness that will be as our family expands and I think about how 3 years ago it was with other people that I was walking through the stages from dating, engaged and then married. As those people faded away I have gained new relationships that will carry me further into our lives as parenthood.  I just allowed the changes keeping faith that it was all for a reason and just letting go, to stop questioning, stop wondering and even more to not have resentment or regret that my life closed a very impactful chapter to allow me to have the best marriage and to open myself to what was laying in front of me that I had hardened my heart from.  As I enter this next great, blessing filled chapter I know now that things will continue to change and my relationships will continue to evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment