Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a new start

After much contemplation, and if you know me there was quite a bit of it, I have decided why not start my own blog?! there are so many people in my life that it can feel like catch up when we do get to see each other or speak on the phone. Also there are a lot of big changes coming into my life and as I already write in a journal for my own reflection, there are some things I do want to share with others.

So changes, Along with taking on the task of making an online family tree for my mom's side of the family I will be a college student, atleast part time, come mid January. I will be a first time aunt with my biological family, my middle sister is having Tegan around Valentines Day this coming February. I am moving out on my own, again, roommate-less in February as well, due to work.

I know there are quite a few more changes, as life is a constant reel of change. I want to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment