Tuesday, April 27, 2010

its almost over

So this semester is almost over.  After weeks of lost Saturday mornings and evening's there is one more week of actual class then Next week starts finals.  I am excited and having made it through a semester that requires book work that has nothing to do with art has become strange and not living in an art building is even more odd.  Its interesting how I have seen myself lost in a world, I have become enlightened but also asking myself "What am I doing?," "Is this what I am made of?," "Can I conquer it?"  A lot of questiong myself as I have walked and studied my way through the semester. 

Either way, this weekend was a lost weekend.  As in I spent 6 hours driving, we had a family function and after school on Saturday morning I headed to the Bend and then back to Indy early Sunday morning.  Come Monday it was an odd morning at work, just not with it at the start of the week. 

Here are few images...

Sister, Luz and niece Tegan
Sister, Edina stood up as in the Party for our cousin's Quincenera


 Edina and Tegan together, Tegan in her outfit that Darren and I picked out for her.  then a stare into the camera from Tegan.  Her eyes have yet to change to a dark color as we are predicting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment