Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In the works

So I know I am overdue on announcing our bridal party but of course that is on hold. I am still smoothing it out for myself, Darren of course has his figured out. I will let you know that we are at 4 each on at our sides, my half of the bridal party are people who have been introduced into my life at different parts. From my elementary years through the college experience. They have managed to stay still and steady in my life when it has not been. And most of all they are ready to take another topsy turvies with me: and this is going to be quite the ride.
Next on the agenda is taking another look at the church that Darren and I believe would be best for all of our needs; with the exception of reception space. My 2 best friends will be in town for the tour & dress shopping. My folks of course will also be in town, they Are kinda paying for it. It will be a busy weekend with house work for Darren and my dad then Mrs.D will be joining us at the church and possibly to check out dresses. It's going to be the first time our mothers meet, while his parents are more reserved my mom can be loud but they are both very conservative. Either way I plan to enjoy myself, the company & the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment