Thursday, September 30, 2010

My wedding party

So here they are...

My wedding party consists of my closest friends, and wanting to be held up by them as they have for so long.




My Man of Honor is Chad, my best friend since forever. He is very excited, I am pretty sure we celebrated the right way the last time I was in the Bend.  He is very tech savvy but also has some great ideas.  His new thing, is calling me Bridezilla.  Which is not true, I am just OCD in other aspects of my life that I can easily go into my planning as well. 




Then of course my partner in crime Malissa will be alongside for this wild ride. Malissa and I met, if you forgot, while at Barton College in the art building. Although she too is a mid-west girl we both prefer the coast to the snow any day. And of course great shopping buddies. Malissa also makes jewelry, I own a few pieces. She is Too creative that's for sure.





My kid sis, Edina will be a bridesmaid for the first time. She and I are very similar in ways and I hope that she enjoys the whole process.  She says she is excited and wants to be in the wedding but I asked her to just make sure she speaks up as my friends are very opinionated but awesome.






Gina, a sorority sister of mine will hopefully be joining us. Currently Gina is in boot camp, she is serving our country through the Marine Corps Service. We are not certain where exactly she will be next summer but she is very dear to me and I wanted to recognize her as great sister in my life by having her at my side.  She is great, enthusiastic, fun, adventurous and my pledge sister.





To round it up, Jess- my first and last roommate out of college will also be joining me. Jess has been an ear at arms length, heard my cries and helps me pick out items when we have times for shopping trips.  We have our girls nights, great conversations and she has quite the bubbly personality.  We are both experiencing living with our significant others and have found things that we were not expecting: co-habitation with a male is so tough compared to living with a female who cleans up behind herself.  Jess cut out her boyfriend/future husband and I am certain no feelings were hurt and if they were Jess would apologize because thats just the kind of person she is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment