Sunday, October 10, 2010

Engagement Photos

So last Saturday my cousin Jesse, his wife Colleen with their 2 kids, Miguel and Isabel traveled to Indy to take our engagement photos.  It started off as a really dreary and rainy Saturday but by the time we were to meet at Fort Ben on the East Side of Indy the sun came out to join us with the wind as its sidekick.  Here are some photos.
*Note that I have not taken the time to photoshop any of them just yet, and this is a small selection from the 2gb disk we used.  A few will be selected, photoshopped then printed for our own use.

This hat, a Malissa find, of course I had to take a few with it on.



Laughing after I attempted to do my Mom's pose.






Being silly with Isabel.




The wind helped my hair whip Darren in the face.




This picture to me seems surreal, like we were photoshopped in but of course we were there.  Obviously I need to remove the spot from Darren's face.








If you know or have met Darren about 99% of the time he is wearing something ridiculous from Ball State and I thought what better way to represent who he is in the photos than to dress him in something that he wears way too often.




2 comments: