Sunday, October 3, 2010

And here I go

So I made a purchase that was overdue for house/ kitchen use. This purchase will definately change a few things like easier cooking and warming of food- I purchased my very first crock pot. Watch out! We made Mrs. D's easy chili in it yesterday. In the morning I cooked the meat, Darren helped me put all ingredients together, put it on high for about an hour then put on warm before Ieft go a day out of the house. So here I come, "Susie homemaker" and all. I am looking forward to how much more I am going find in regards to recipes. It will be nice to come home to a meal rather than take another hour to get a meal in us. I bought a 7 quart pot in hopes of making meals for friends and having that ability to make more at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment