Sunday, November 21, 2010

Motivation?!

In the last few weeks I have realized that my motivation to plan this wedding has begun it's downward spiral. I know the next couple of things I need to take care of but have no push to get with it and tackle them. I need, must come up with 3 photographers and then nail it down to one that we will use for the day. D-day. I have left Darren to figure out the suit situation, went to a national chain and according to Darren and his old friends it's too pricey for a rental. So Darren asked one of the guys to help out, which means this friend and his wife are doing the research for him. I told Darren maybe I should marry the couple instead of him if they are going to do all the work for him. Sidenote: this is not the first time he asked the couple for assistance. I am frustrated and so if nothing comes about in the 2 week time span I will go to the first store and get it taken care of. I have no idea as to what to do about flowers but after january I will look into it. We have bought several different types of centerpieces that will work cohesively.

Although I have my fears, and uncertainties about how to put it all together. Thankfully Mrs. D is great about giving input. And it will come together beautifully and maybe at that final moment I will be hairless from all the stress. But until then I need the motivation, in all aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment