Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here comes Christmas

I have been looking forward to the wonderfulness of the winter celebrations. The idea of getting the house ready for Christmas with decorations and the great cheer that I long for. There has been such great excitement for as long as I can remember and having a home with Darren to share and begin to make the memories that we will never forget. Well after taking the 24th of November off from work to make desserts for Thanksgiving, which were a hit, and bringing the babies back to Indy for the weekend, Darren and I put up a Christmas tree. I realized that my 2 small boxes would not go far at all when it comes to decorating. We have a wreath at the front door, our stockings and the babies, a couple small snowman related items, a tree with lights and 3 ornaments. Darren stated on Sunday that he would be putting up ornaments on Monday, but it's Wednesday and he has not done or said anything about getting to it, and until he decides to put some up it will stay that way.
I wrapped a couple of presents and this weekend I will finish my shopping and wrapping. So even if the decorating, rather the lack of, has brought my spirits down the Christmas music and prep should help get me back in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment