Monday, March 7, 2011

Cake

Today I finished making these...






Malissa found the recipe for me awhile back and after much procrastination I finally made them and they are easy and Delicious!  Thanks Bakerella.  All it takes is a box of cake, frosting, and chocolate of choice to melt.  I still have a lot to learn about melting chocolate and how to apply the melted chocolate, getting it down to a science and maybe I can get far enough to learn all the little details for the wedding couple pops.  This is my test batch that I will get to share with my fellow Phi Mu Indy Alumnae at dinner tomorrow night.  I hope they are a hit and maybe I can get some pointers since many can bake and probably have more experience with chocolate.  Going to make more, possibly this weekend.  A couple things I realized is that I need to purchase a melon scoop for a consistent shape- and then MAYBE I can make 4 dozen out of a box of cake instead of just 2 dozen.  And of course Darren and I taste tested them.  He thought he could take some to work, but he was denied, the girls can get a taste after my next batch.  Any suggestions on how to better execute this recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment