Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pure Happiness

Some things that bring me pure happiness...


Sweets, as Rachel is-and the delicious cupcake she displays.



Silly friends, time with friends. Best idea ever! Our monthly get together is coming a long way.


Seeing my niece walk, even if its through a video that my sister emailed to me and to hear her laugh in another video clip.


Other things:
Family time
conversations with loved ones: today I spoke with Gina and it felt SOOO great
letters
me time
workouts
countdowns to special events: currently Florida trip 11 days to go
Fridays
Wine & food
little conversations with my dad & hearing everything and more from my mom
photographs & memories
clean home
and more will come to me in the next few hours


What brings you pure happiness?




No comments:

Post a Comment