Wednesday, May 25, 2011

recently...

I know its been way too long, but this is what I have been up to...

We visited with Shana and the boys, always an adventure and time to catch up.





We only had one nephew at the Easter Egg Hunt, and Caleb seemed to enjoy himself.



I went to the Bend for family time/ bridal shower.  I love my niece, even if at times I had to bribe her with food, generally going for fruit snacks and my entire cupcake-she refused to share.  She truly has a personality now.  She is palying with her Easter bag and Eze's.

We had ice cream cake~ my fave!




And their were gifts, cards, and well wishes as we continue on our journey to marriage.

After being up since 7am, at 8pm I was toast. Drinks were in order.

On occassion we have a set of ducks that come to the house to be fed by Darren.


Just this past weekend I spent time with some great ladies for Alumnae training at the Purdue Phi Mu house.  I gained tons of valuable knowledge and hope to incorporate some into our Alumnae chapter in the coming years.

Another busy weekend to come, and hopefully more to show and say in the coming days.





No comments:

Post a Comment