Saturday, November 26, 2011

In pen

I miss my life, the life plan I wrote in pen (in my head) and is now all scribbled on. My life plan included working in graphic design, with a passion to be great and to continue learning, demanding the most of my myself in a tough field. That passion is gone, sadly I cannot even recall what it felt like to strive, to have a great desire. My career was going to be my life because I worked hard for it and am still paying for it. Life plan in pen was supposed to make me a better person, even at the cost of high stress and high workload. To continually work towards establishing a life that would be busy but rewarding. I was willing to give up my social life to be great and work among great people, hopefully.
Maybe I should write it all out, goals to reach, to re-evaluate and begin working towards reaching my life plan in having a great career that will challenge me, allow for growth, make me feel valued, and make a great difference for that organization, the people around me and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment