Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So ready to unplug

I am getting really excited about our trip.  Mostly because I am ready for some relaxation, to be disconnected from the world, some sun and sleep.
I have recently been thinking about how great it will be for Darren and I to unplug from our comforts.  No tv, phone, Internet. Atleast I think- not sure what all goes on with a cruise.  We can catch up on our reading, really listen to each other without distraction, take in everything around us and immerse ourselves in the experience.  Maybe it will push us in the near future to unplug from the unnecessary extras in life and make time to enjoy other activities.  
Darren is addicted to words game on the iPod, so addicted- atleast to me, that I am ready to unplug and take on the challenge.  Now all I have to do before we leave is figure out how to shut off my Internet and phone settings to only use the camera on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment