Sunday, June 10, 2012

On a search

We are just over a month away from our first wedding anniversary, and as fast as this last year has gone it cannot be summed up very easily. We faced adventure, long drives, flights, shopping trips, a tough start to a new year, and lots of laughs. Now I think of myself as a decent gift giver and with our first anniversary I have to come up with something memorable. I put this stress on myself because Darren is so hard to shop for, he is the man that buys what he wants and needs, does not give many hints making it that much harder. Trying to use some parts of the classic anniversary gifts, keeping my ears open to what Darren might say. I think I have a few ideas but want to make sure my streak of great ideas does not hit the fan on this special occassion. I looked up some ideas from other people online, mixed with some of his hobbies and hopefully I can come up with something great. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment