Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Reunion?

10 years have passed since I left high school, and there I was ready to take on the future loving every mile that got me away from the town of not enough. I had dreams and aspirations of becoming more but then I had experiences, loved and let go, went to 3 colleges and figured out who I was and how I fit into the plan laid out for me. College was the greatest experience for me, like some this time is where we find who we are, learn to stand firm in our beliefs and test the boundaries we were given. Now high school, it was the right of passage, everyone has to go thru it and we make the most of it, there are a few things that stand out that made it worth the while, teachers that made an impact and coaches that made each day better. Do I go back? My close girlfriends I still see, do I join them or just let it be? A lot has happend since I walked across the stage and out the doors. I don't want to regret this one time opportunity but also know how much I have grown up and see how little others have.

No comments:

Post a Comment