Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Soon

I am so ready and getting more excited about our vacation/honeymoon, 30 days.  Please come soon, I do not want to wish away days, moments or experiences but I am pretty high strung right now with all that is going on around me.  Mostly work related, some consecutive days off I hope will do great things and be refreshing for me besides make me not want to come back to work. 
Let me tell you about stress, I am and can be a high stress person. I like things done well, the best I can. In order, timely manner and without excuse. Or atleast admit your mistakes instead of dodging them- we are after all human and have our moments.  I get frustrated with myself and am continually working to be better at work, home and all around.  That is my rant.
In short I am ready for a new challenge and a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment