Friday, July 12, 2013

Moments

 This time of year I reminisce about some moments that happened in 2010.  The trip we got engaged on, it was our second year to Toronto and now we are on our 5th trip.  Something’s we never forget, this is one of the most vivid weekends I can recall.  The feelings, the shock, the whole scene replaying in my head for the rest of the weekend.  It’s hard to believe that we will be celebrating our second anniversary in just a few weeks and the whirlwind of planning a wedding in less than a year, from saying our “I Do’s” to relishing the time together surrounded by an amazing support system.  I can still see that hotel room, the pool and the ickyness I thought of it.  This weekend is almost like the moments at the Speedway over Memorial Day weekend, I hope to never forget how we met that led us to this moment.  I have to admit last year was a tough one and I believe this year started a little rough but right now it is amazing to see how much I feel we have each evolved, how much I have changed, in order to be a stronger, selfless partner (still working on this), sharing in life, home with all the little to big parts that make us and our dynamic.  It's quite a treat to know how a simple conversation brought us this far, looking for to adventure to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment