Friday, August 23, 2013

Challenge Day 4

Day 2 of my no shopping challenge was hard, temptation from every angle as I had to go out and shop for our office for some redecorating that I have on deck.  One store has their furniture scattered throughout the entire building which means you are going to come across something's that should belong in your home. For me it was quatrefoil's, everywhere, art, mirrors, pillows, dog items- and I do not even have a dog but it was so awesome.  I made out without purchasing anything, not even the table I carried around the entire time as I realized that it had a funky leg while I checked out.  
Day 3 was easier as office shopping only led me to Lowe's for paint chips and counter top paint.  While at work in the evening I was too tired to care about the items that came in the check lane and cleaning up areas kept me away from the girls clothing and clearance.

I did decide to document my clothing choice for each day.  After a week or so I will post those.
26 more days to go in the first half of this challenge.

The many different quatrefoils that tempted me a few days ago.  Sorry about the burned bottom its due to my case shifting on the phone.











No comments:

Post a Comment