Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week 1 of Fashion it Again

Weekly roundup for my dress up everyday as I do not pay out for additional items.  It was a good week in the end, not too much temptation but enough to keep the challenge very real.  I almost bought a flash drive that was a great price on clearance for the amount of storage for the documents I had in mind but repeated to myself that I could just wait and buy an external that would be a much higher storage amount for the money I would invest into it. 

Day one:
Statement Scarf from Mrs. D, a birthday gift.


Day 2
Khaki straight legs with a teal button up and one of my favorite belts



Day 3
Basic black tee with a striped skirt


Day 4
A recent purchase, before my challenge, blouse with wide leg trousers


My shoes are amazing, they help me handle the long tax season days but ready to pull off once I sit down.  Thankfully I have an office where I can do just that and crawl into my chair.


Friday, Day 5
(Grocery shopping day)
My day started with a V neck tee, Khaki's and a basic brown woven belt



But it ended by pairing the basic black V neck tee with barely boot jeans, a white blazer and my newest scarf.
The belt gets a lot of use and I have had it since college, so a little while.



Day 6 
Sorry got too busy to turn on the computer for a photo before the crazy day started.

I wore white bermuda shorts, black t-strap sandals with a basic black tee, yes I own quite a few of the basic tee's and in different colors covered up with a pink sweater.
Then I changed my top into a button up flowered salmon colored blouse with other colors.

Day 7 
Today I worked so Khakis and a sweater it was, nothing too exciting but now I am in my pj bottoms and relaxing as it is much needed.  I did buy a pizza from a local place we love for dinner as we were both exhausted, using cash and not my bank card.

Getting closer to the goal, feeling empowered.


Also got to see some football downtown and got to treat my dad, mom and youngest siblings to the experience.




 My Saturday night outfit for day 6






No comments:

Post a Comment