Tuesday, July 20, 2010

pure exhaustion

Well, its a tough week.  Pure exhaustion from traveling and then getting back into the work routine.  Its a busy week with moving forward with house projects and keeping up with the daily tasks that keep the house as clean and tidy as possible and me sane from a cleaner living environment.  I am tired of "living" in home improvement stores.  I am ready to LIVe in our house and not be constantly working in it. 

Random note, I am addicted to flossing and using mouth rinse.  I do not know if it because of my line of work but I do love my electric toothbrush-compliments of the job.  When flossing see-saw the floss in between each tooth then go around in a C shape around each tooth going in both directions.  This helps remove stain that occurs throughout the day.  And yes, not only should you floss twice a day but also rinse twice a day.  I use one that has fluoride to prevent against cavities and then a whitening pre-rinse will be re-added to my daily ritual.  So do it!

Now back to reality.  Here are some images from our trip to Toronto.

We did not realize we were at the border until we were about to cross. 
Easy drive in.






Our first samples for the day including a great lunch.




This vineyard looks out onto Lake Erie.  Beautiful view from the restaurant we roamed.









The team trailer.




After I stopped Simona De Silvestro Darren was able to get an autograph. 
She is the one female racer we follow. Awesome rookie season at the age of 22.


I desire to have a Z-Line team shirt but of course they do not sell them. LAMe!
I asked and was rejected.


Fueling UP!


Standing in the Pits before the race.




My driver, Justin Wilson at the front of the pack. Although he did not get the podium a lot of awesome things for his team in Toronto.



And the checkered flag.  Great trip!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. we always do! and its still getting better

    ReplyDelete