Sunday, July 11, 2010

We have...

TILE! in the dining room, and will possibly be completed today.  As I type, dad and Darren or working on completing the area.  Thankfully our kitchen space, they are all one room, is quite a bit smaller but we still have to remove the sink/counter area.  My fridge will proabably still be in the living room for another week, I guess we will see how far they get today.  I have 3 more base cabinets to prime and paint.  We have had a granite company come by and quote us on the counter with backsplash and we like the sample he brought in but may still go tomorrow and check out what else we may find.  This is exciting!  The half bath was also worked on this weekend, but it needs a new door to be attached and a few other things-very close. 


The house is coming along great!  Its been a lot of work and even more so that Darren is getting to the tougher projects that I cannot help with.  Unfortunately the house will not be close to where Darren would like it by my birthday weekend, so plans for company are still in the air.
Ps I can hardly wait to sit at my kitchen table and see it all completed. Its going to be AMAzing and Ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment