Saturday, July 31, 2010

A nice Saturday

After a rocky start to the weekend today proved to be a GreaT day.  I was a little down yesterday evening due to great amounts of stress from various aspects of life which include being an adult.  Leaving home for some me time for a manicure and pedicure.  Needless to say reading my magazine that is a year old and taking in the beautiful Johnny Depp as I read and sat in a massaging chair.  Coming home was easier, made a dinner and sat with Darren and apologized for my behavior- after all I am human but can also come clean when I know I am in the wrong.  Stress did not turn to anxiety and I was able to bring myself back to earth and to our home.

Today, we enjoyed the company of Darren's parents and grandfather as we went on our Grounds Tour of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.  It was nice.  Mostly because it is a part of our relationship and the reason we have a adventures to different tracks.  The rain stayed away for the most part and we all got to see more than most.



In front of the Pagoda.

Just the men.

On the Track, right before the bricks.





All of us in the media Center.

Celebrating one hundred years of the greatest race

Course in the

World.



The pins we had to wear for our tour.



Listening to the tour guide.

Mrs. D in the Pagoda, the green tint is due to the windows.


In the Hall of Fame Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment