Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And counting...

As of today we are 95 days until July 23rd and the wedding.  Scary enough I have not been paying attention to the calendar and completely missed the mark on 100 days.  
I think that planning the wedding can only be as stressful as I make it.  With so many big things to finish up the small have taken a backseat but are slowly showing up on my to do list.  
I have lost all excitement about the wedding and maybe it will be revived.  It's nice to check things as done and to get Darren to make decisions but it has lost it's fun appeal for me.  As a high stress person I rarely feel the excitement of things until they are completed.  
I like having control of tasks and seeing them through.  Having a vision.  My vision of this wedding is, in short, a mess.  Too much.  Too crazy.  Cannot wait to be done.  Vegas, please!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the joys of planning your wedding....
    When that day finally arrives, it will so worth it. Breathe deep; and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete