Friday, April 15, 2011

New me

My latest hobby has been working out.  I was at first preparing for the 5k in Florida and was getting in a workout 6 days a week.  Alternating between cardio and weights.  I have since florida focused more on weights with easy cardio to reduce the possibility of messing up my back again.  The more I have worked out and made the time, the more I have noticed the results in a much more toned body.  
I have for the longest time noticed some muscle tone but now my muscles are tight and larger.  I think I should become a body builder... But seriously I want to take care of my body and the additional muscle tone, tight rear and legs make me feel great.
My next goal is to increase  protein and  in my diet.  By diet I mean meals, I watch what I eat and try to control food portions- I hardly ever pass up a sweet treat.  I do NOT skip meals, do snack in-between meals and most importantly I stop eating when I feel full.  Food babies can be uncomfortable and mostly unnecessary.
I am looking forward to showcasing my fit body this summer in shorts, sleeveless tops and the wedding dress.  Watch out for my guns and legs of steel.  Soon my abs will get more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment