Monday, April 25, 2011

We have...

So, we finally caved in. 
After some minimal discussion at several different points in this planning process we have signed up for a wedding registry.  We mostly did not feel we needed a registry as in combining our lives we have quite a few things we need, plus I was given some great items from my mom.  
What we do not have are some minor items that I just realized we need or have put on the back burner to buy later.  
We have been asked quite a few times about it and knowing that some people might be stuck on what our needs are maybe it would not be such a bad idea.
Darren did enjoy the scanning process, and after going through an entire kitchen area, tools, and bathroom-we found several items. 
I cannot imagine going to several stores and setting up a registry. They make it pretty easy but I am sure it can become time consuming. 
Hopefully this helps us out our families & friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment