Friday, August 5, 2011

I do what I can

Today I had the day off. It was a productive day, started it earlier than I thought I would be getting onto my errands and housework. I started by cleaning the kitchen, got an oil change and clipped coupons while waiting. Got my grocery shopping done, best buy was a regular size toothpaste for FREE- it was on sale for 1.00 then I had a .50 coupon that doubled to a dollar and made it one of my great deals for the day. I baked cookies, took Darren lunch and shared the baked goods with some of his co-workers. Ran an errand at Target then took an almost 2 hour nap. Things are loaded in the truck from the wedding, and a relaxing evening with Darren, and just started to work on some laundry. It was a glorious day, I could get used to being a housewife, I have got to go for my goal of making a living by working from home. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment