Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 12

I love my Darren. Monday I turned a year wiser and I loved that he made the time to make plans for our evening. If you know Darren, he is not a planner, I am the planner in our relationship. While at work he text me to find out when I would be home. When I got home I had about 15 minutes to freshen up and we were off to a matinee,Cowboys and Aliens, It was an attention grabber, but according to Darren- not enough action. We proceeded to dinner downtown, sushi at one of my favorite places, we came home and took a walk around the neighborhood. Last of all- we had a slice of my birthday cake. It was a great evening.  Not too much commotion but enough to keep my mind off that this has been yet another year of celebrating without my family, which is very tough after all the past years celebrations and expectations.
Daddy called about 3 times, we kept missing each other as I turned off my phone at dinner then left it behind while on our walk, a voicemail from daddy is always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment