Saturday, August 13, 2011

Memories

We just received our wedding photographs a few days ago, Wednesday to be exact. They are great, I throughly enjoyed seeing the day over, capturing moments I had not recalled. The wedding is such a blur, so much going on, so many conversations. Our photographer did a really great job on selecting our 200 prints for our album and soon I will make time to go through the cd's that have all 400+ photos and find more that I did not realize were taken. I have been very excited, looking through them a few times this week, thinking of which ones I would like enlarged and where we would display them in the house. I was able to share our photographs with my girlfriends last night and today will share them with Darren's family. And eventually I will post a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment