Monday, September 24, 2012

Niece

Did you know I have the most beautiful niece ever?! Really she is funny, cute, stubborn, growing fast, an adventurer and at 2 and a half years old she is something else. But I love her so! Even when she gives me the "what do you think your doing" or the " that's what I want, give it to me now" face, she is beyond spoiled and quite frankly I ride a fine line on spoiling her and being the adult that's trying not to give in. Tegan can be a firecracker, always ready for the camera and as a couple of weekends ago proved she likes Uncle Darren. We found her quite a few times on the hammock being pushed by someone, playing with her teddy and my plush frog, asking from the stairs "what are you doing?" in her 2 and a half year old voice. She kept us all busy, but it's always worth it because we have this life to live and share and of course receive scowls from Tegan when she does not like something you are doing. We rest when the family leaves, most of the time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment