Monday, September 24, 2012

Things

•I like to take hot baths- no bubbles
•I want to start my career- where are you?!?
•I sometimes wash dishes in diluted bleach and warm soapy water- mostly plastic containers (I don't know of anyone else who does this besides my mom)
•I have a huge fear of salmonila, we cook chicken a lot and I wash my hands a lot and the utensils used
•I share little about myself even with close friends
•I have a nearly weekly phone date with my mother in law- she's so easy to talk to and it helps in sharing/learning from a wise woman and understanding Darren
•I fear what the future holds- success, failure, family and trying to hand it over to God
•I am having a hard time with how I was raised in religious aspect and how I am currently at a non denomonation church- feeling like I lost something great as I have grown up trying to seperate from it all
•Knowing that my niece is attending church with my mom and sister gives me great appreciation that Luz is giving Tegan the option and a great experience
•paranoid does not begin to describe how I feel at times
•I fear being ill, and warn people to stay away and sanitize my workspace often
•I am constantly trying to work on myself as a person, friend, wife, daughter
•only now as an adult do I not care what other people think of me- I am a great person and always working on improving my attitude and more

Just some things I realized recently and hope to face my challenges, give more time in the various relationships that are of upmost importance. I hope to become a better wife, more understanding and giving of myself and setting my frustrations aside from work and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment