Sunday, September 1, 2013

2 down, 2 to go

Week 2 has gone really well.  I have been able to delete all emails in regards to shopping, quite easily for the most part also have thrown out any mailings- few but still possible to be tempted and I will not have it interfere with my self challenge.  I had some slight temptation but then I kept moving along with cleaning out the inbox.  I have purchased some fabric for a church event and some centerpieces, all was on sale or clearance and I had an additional coupon for the fabric and thread.

Day 8
A sleeveless dress, a cardigan button up with puffed shoulders and side bow kitten heels.


Day 9
A lace top in my signature color with black slacks that have silver pinstripes.


Day 10
Sheer tangerine blouse, navy blue sailor skirt with blue stone necklace and earrings as well as Gold wedges.
After wearing these wedges that I have had for awhile I have decided to donate them, as much as I love them my feet might be a tad small and as I walk my feet slip up.  So onto finding another pair to replace these amazing wedges.

We went to an extra nice dinner Tuesday, it was definitely great just to have a night out.  The chocolate cake was divine, must figure out how to duplicate.


Day 11
A white double V neck tee, vintage printed skirt and white jean jacket for the hot week.
I love these sandals also own them in brown but somehow wear the white ones more often. 


Day 12
Weightlifting started my day, then work and after dinner Darren and I went for fabric and this most recent purchase made my movie date option.  The capri pants fit differently, size S in european is not the same as american but with a loose blouse it works out together.  There are those white sandals.


Check out different patchwork, light in front, semi-dark on side and dark jean in back.  
Amazing and so comfy.


Day 13
I threw on some workout clothes for my bike ride and then house clothes as I worked the afternoon to evening.

Day 14
A patchwork bubble skirt, plain tee with my favorite white sandals.


On my way out the door I added a white cloth blazer as it is usually cold in church.  It is a gift from Darren that I wear a lot, so comfy and can be paired in many different ways.


Half way there!




No comments:

Post a Comment