Sunday, September 8, 2013

14 days to go

Another week has gone by and it started off great.  I took Sunday and Monday off with Labor Day and Darren's family golf outing meant I got to spend the day with Mrs. D.  It was a busy one as we worked on some computer items that she was needing help with and we looked at what could be done with the fabric I recently purchased.  

Day 15
Since it was to get warm I chose a light cotton charged racerback dress.  Its a favorite of mine for easy summer/warm days.  I wished they had more when I picked this great deal before Christmas when shopping with my mom and sister. 


I paired a thin quarter length tie up.  Its been in my closet forever but a nice easy cover up and with my brown sandals.


Day 16
 Back to the office on Tuesday and a great look to make it fun.  A favorite easy dress shirt that does not iron very easily as its part of the look and the material with easy dark green straight legs and gray straw heels-as I like to call them.  Sorry the green did not photograph well, but they are amazing.




 A fun leaf necklace in dark metal completed my look.


Day 17
This top rarely gets worn but its a classic piece that is so much fun that I had to put it on this week.  Add straight black dress pants with the t-strap sandals and its complete.  Well after I added a black fleece dress sweater that buttons up like a military coat.  Sorry grabbed it on my way out the door and did not have time to take another photo.


I like the added detail on the back as well, sorry forgot to adjust around my arms.


 Day 18
Fall thinks it is time to come and so I needed something warmer to make it in the ice box of an office.  I wore my vintage loose knitted sweater with black leggings and the t-straps. 


I also wore a vintage button up blouse that I love.  A favorite piece that I found this year as it reminds me of a dress that my mom wore and I have seen in photos.


Day 19
I worked my second job so I mostly wore Pj's, khakis with a black double v neck tee, and then some workout clothes.  I did purchase some candles in thoughts of household and they were 70 percent off definitely helped, some crayons and power bars that I use as grocery portion.

Day 20
Pj's, work clothes and back in pj's. Nothing exciting but its been a crazy week and I do not get dressed up for cleaning house.  But I did put on a bright orange tee as my under shirt for the short work day.
You can never have too many basic tee's or multiples in the same color, my thought at least.


Day 21
Today I put on my favorite pair of jeans, I own multiple pairs in different washes but only this set is wearable as I have the others in a smaller size.  Just fit great and easy to wear and pair with different tops.  Had to wear a lightweight sweater to keep warm at church but the faithful sandals complete my look.

Since it is so cold in church I had to cover up but wanted to show the details on my blouse.


That winds down another week.


No comments:

Post a Comment