Sunday, September 22, 2013

Keeping it going

The week went pretty well, not anything out of the ordinary that tried to tempt me and distract me as I move forward on my journey.  I did purchase a tablecloth and placemats for an upcoming church event and Darren picked me up some glass mason jars last week for my event as well. 


Day 29
Started the week off with a comfy sweater, leggings and a fun printed tee.



Day 30
Black and tan get pumped up with the bold patterned blazer.  Love this blazer and the coral color.



This blouse is even better as it has the sleeves to button up and the v-neck cut.  
So comfy and easy to wear.


I have really liked the layers to be longer underneath blazers and sweaters.


Day 31
I purchased this caftan the week before I started my challenge and finally wore it.  It is very comfortable and great for the warmer days that have snuck in.



Day 32
 I purchased this dress last year while vintage shopping, a nice sleek girly dress, perfect length for  professional wear but also for going out.  I paired my Lilly Pulitzer Phi Mu scarf for a punch of color and pattern.

A wide belt for this dress helps create a midsection, also the gathered bodice and cap sleeves add to details.

Day 33
 Sweatpants as I started decorating for fall and then Khaki's for work.

Day 34
A bright double V-neck tee and comfy striped sweater to starts my day that turned into work clothes and pj's.


No real big purchases in sight but some small things may come up as we prepare for vacation.  I am sure I will find something I can need for the sun and hopefully, heat.




No comments:

Post a Comment