Friday, March 26, 2010

almost there

Its Friday night and I am becoming semi-anxious.  Tomorrow evening I head for Florida to meet up with Darren.  Although I do have to say that the day has gone quite easy thank goodness for all the busy things, mostly cleaning, that I had to do today. 
I woke up this morning and got straight to work; the bedroom, both bathrooms, laundry (including flannel bedding that takes forever to dry).  Then after some lunch and down time I finished up the kitchen and living room.  I also made a quick run to see my new stylist to clean up my brows, pick up a few items at the Meijer, finished up my last assignment for the week and quiz.   I got a lot done on my day off from work.  I had Turkey Dogs for dinner and still have some more studying to get in before class tomorrow morning. Then a few hours after class my co-worker Michelle will be taking me to the airport for my 5pm flight.  I am so  ready for a break from work, even though the weather seems to be coming around, a change of scenery, the beach, shopping and fun with Darren is definately what I need.  We always have a great time even if we do not get to leave home. 

Darren drove down to Florida soon after work yesterday and stopped in Chattanooga Tennessee finally arriving at the hotel around 3 this afternoon.  He also took part in a 3 mile race there in St. Pete which I will hear about later tonight.  Tomorrow night cannot arrive soon enough.  And a flight with a layover in Atlanta will get me to Tampa around 10pm.  But once I am on my first plane everything will feel more at ease, as the journey for our first trip of the year begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment