Thursday, March 11, 2010

A busy afternoon

Well, as it is spring break for me Darren and I made it up to see his sister & nephews.  I headed out there after work and Darren missed all the outdoor fun as he showed up a few hours later with dinner in hand.  Shana and I got to chat and catch up and she found out quite a few things, Darren says little to her about certain subjects I guess. Male thing? After Carter called one of my friends a couple of times we took the boys outside as the day was so glorious, spring like, finally!  I did not grab my camera but when we got back in I got a few of the boys.  Carter, the oldest of the 2 decided he wanted to take pictures and that kept him quite entertained for awhile, actually until bedtime.  So a small sampling of Carter's images. 
So I will have to be on a mission.  Looking at cameras for kids his age, that should keep him busy.  It seemed like he was enjoying himself, he got Unlce Darren, Mom (Shana), his brother Chase, Dad (Tim), the table and even one of himself.  And I probably have another 30 or so images on my camera. 
Another exciting thing to wind the weekend up, tonight I drive up north to the Bend.  Going to spend the weekend at my Folks house and hang out with them for the weekend.  I also get to FINALLY meet Tegan.  Also brunch with Brother Ed, a family friend, and us girls, massages and such and more.  So glad my weekend starts after a study club dinner for work.  8pm cannot get here soon enough even with the long drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment