Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Its Wednesday?!

This week has flown by and in some ways that can be good and in others not so much.  Good in that the weekend is almost here and I have a little bit of shopping to get done, its a week closer to Florida and Bad due to the homework and studying I still have to get done before Saturday.  But, I finally have my own photos of Tegan.  She is a doll and it this point not too bad, she slept most of the time I was with her this past Friday. 
She is a doll.  And its going to take awhile for me to get used to this whole idea.  My sister, Luz is very attentive, maybe too attentive.  Picking up Tegan as soon as she starts a little whimper and apologizing that she could not pick her up fast enough as she stepped into the powder room for a few minutes.  Needless to say we rocked her and she calmed down then stopped and the crying commenced.  Luz also had a very hard time while we were trying to have girl time with mom, having manicures, pedicures and seated massages.  She made it slightly less relaxing but it was nice.  All the while Tegan was with our aunt who has 4 children of her own and has helped with her own nieces and nephews, she kinda knows a few things about babies. 
While at home I also got to spend some time with my family.  My uncle had a birthday party on Friday night and the Twins got into the recycling bin, finding that empty soda bottles made great toys as they chased each other and hit one another.  More like kid Gladiator.

Another Aunt had a birthday lunch on Saturday where I got to spend some time with just the ladies.

So far this week Darren has grilled 2 times, Turkey Dogs Monday night and then Hamburgers last night.  It is finally begining to look and feel like spring.  Yesterday we also went to Darren's second home, the track (IMS).  We took a small walk and got some images of the outside and of the sun setting.  It was so beautiful!  I am so ready for the great weather to continue.  10 days til Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment