Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fight or Flight

Every once in awhile I get in these moods, or mood.  To move. I do not know why or where the urge orginates from but I just want to move away.  Get far away from where I am and not look back.  I have had this urge since I graduated college, and possibly because I moved back home and still am in Indiana.  This desire to move away comes maybe 2 or 3 times a year, usually around spring and in the fall.  Its odd, but if I could I probably would.  Only thing is right now I have job security, own way too many things and do not want to be like most people I know.  I do not want to settle down.  2 weeks ago I was perfectly fine living here in INdy and give me a few more weeks and things will be back to normal.  Maybe its the need for a vacation.  The nasty, cold weather gets old fast.  Ps I do despise winter and snow.  I just want to throw my clothes in my truck and go.  I could care less if I knew anybody,  it would not matter because the destination would be the best part.  Maybe I should have never come back to INdiana but I am here and thats that.  After college I never wanted to come home but I never fought to stay anywhere else although my job hunt was anywhere and everywhere, just not South Bend if I could help it. 

It is also the begining of spring break.  A short rest from classes but not from the office.  I intend to read a book for myself, not related to class, try to keep as busy as possible and have more than one night of a good sleep.  Seeing Darren's sister and nephews later this week and now my trip North is up in the air.  Just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment