Monday, March 1, 2010

Half way there

Its mid-term week.  This means I am half way through this semester, which is crazy how fast it has gone.  It has been tough, without a doubt, Having to work about 8 hours a day then coming home to try and unwind and get to the studying for a few hours every night.  Although I am doing pretty well in my classes I am a person that gets distracted very easily. Its nice when Darren is out and doing things, sitting and listening to music with headphones on the computer while I go through my work (thanks to Malissa's awesome mix cd's), or having to lock myself in the bedroom with my ipod are some of the sure fire ways to get some studying done.  I have attempted the library and it works as well, not like in college where it was easier to crash for a nap than to study.  I will be making sure all the information is stuck in my brain somewhere when it comes time to take my tests.  A crazy week is underway and at the end of it will be one week of no school work, Spring Break!, except for I will be at work the following Monday through Thursday night then on to the Bend.  Mom took next Friday off and we will be having breakfast and running errands, finally meeting Tegan, and trying to relax.  It will be nice to get away even though I despise the drive.  So the week will not conquer me, I will conquer it!

No comments:

Post a Comment