Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IT is official

It is official, I have completed my change of address form and now live in a house, with Darren.  I kinda slacked on the whole submitting a form to change my address as I had made sure the most important ones, like my bank account, and bills were changed but somehow I was still having mail arrive and Jess has been keeping it for me until I can get to it.  The house to the South side in Greenwood is a long drive that I have been avoiding but possibly this weekend we will make the trip to pick up the few remaining items such as the couch, a one person couch/chair, the card table with chairs and the television.  Which means we have to rent a moving truck of some sort to get it all moved in one day and avoid multiple trips that would be too much on the truck and also not make me happy using all that fuel. 

I started running again, I used to despise running and in some ways still do but when I moved back home it was the only thing that was just me by myself.  A great way to burn some steam, think and just move at my own pace while listening to the wonderful tunes from my ipod.  And when I moved to Greenwood it was a good way to get out of the apartment, work my heart and not pay for a gym membership.  In the past 4 days I have ran 3 times and in that time the course has changed just due to trying to get my heart rate up and also get back into full running condition.  Right now I am doing a run/walk/jog system so that I can go into my pace that keeps me comfortable while also working my body.  There may be a need to start changing my eating habits, like adding more healthy snacks at work so that I can work out when I get home rather than rush Darren for dinner.  I also need to drink more than just water, I usually have at least 2 bottles through the work day but only 1 at home in the evening.  I really Love Smart Water, from the container to the no added flavor.  I used to inhale Gatorade, mostly the Frost flavors but over time have become kind of burnt out on it like Mountain Dew.  Although I do like to take swigs from Darren's drinks when I need something with flavor, we are both Pepsi people so it works out nicely and although not all of his sports drinks feed my need its nice to change it up.  So we will see how much I can continue with my runs, soon I will be stopping at a park and doing my leg workouts and arms, kind of like a circuit workout so that I can run from one bench to another changing up what I want my focus to be.  Still on the hunt for a great gym that has no lines, a pool and a variety of machines to maximize my muscle toning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment