Tuesday, June 29, 2010

small things that make it worth while

Somethings just make me all warm and happy inside.

Like...
*hugs, big bear hugs-tight but welcoming
*chocolate, brownies, homemade greatness
*phone calls- even if its just to catch up
*wine
*going to the movies, even if its just me
*being remembered
*the beach- oh how I miss it
*mini vacations
*my love's- Malissa, Chad, my babies Eze and Edina
*hearing "I love you," it means so much coming from a huge family
*cleaning- something about getting everything so fresh and clean makes me feel great
*a great run
*new life
*new clothes
*hot summer days- although a see sooooo many from my desk at work
*great books
*knowing I accomplished something
*adventures
*a great piece of salmon, steak, chicken, tofu-whatever it is as long as its great
*family
*having muscles to flex-even if they are not grand
*getting dolled up from head to toe
*a great massage
*figuring out the answer
*being complimented
*having an artistic vision & completing it
*great music
*flowers- I get that from my mom, but I love them in my vases while she likes them in her yard
*great dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment