Monday, January 10, 2011

A new week

Alright. I have had a ton of thoughts about everything and anything. So much going on around me. Today I went to a gym, toured the facility but it just did not impress me. First of all it was packed.

Yesterday we, Darren and I, met with a photographer. I found her through a patient at the office and she had nothing but great things to say. Considering that I have been searching for a photographer since shortly after the planning started it was great to be led to a person who would have a great personality. It's nice that we got to meet her and I feel very confident in her abilities and am excited to see the final product. I also appreciated that she did not get carried away with editing the photos. Simply enhancing them is what I want and capturing our day and families.

Darren has almost finished the full bathroom- it's going to be amazing! Taking a shower has been so relaxing. Once it is completed I will post photos.

Also, yesterday at church the pastor spoke about doing a good deed this week. Whatever pops into our head that is a good deed we are to do. I have not thought about it too much but Darren had me pick a room when I got home, I picked Malissa's room. So this week he is going to clean her room. Exciting! It will be nice to see the floor and the space. I am not sure what my good deed will be although I did pick up some more turkey before the next scheduled grocery trip & an Easter treat. Any good deeds that you have done? Or someone has done for you? I will let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment