Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals

For awhile now I have been thinking about my goals, the things that I want and will get to do in the coming year. I am not sure if they will all be reached but I hope that having a daily reminder will help in achieving them.

• get in to shape and tone up- part of our Christmas gift from doc is a team bootcamp for a few weeks with his personal trainer and I intend on finally joining a gym
• spending more time with our families
• Get my sisters to email more often so that I can see photos of what's going on with Tegan and as Edina takes on her last semester of high school
• teach my parents how to use their email- mom can YouTube all day but that's about it
• finally decorate Darren's house- photography and art will invade the bare boring walls
• find things to do that help me relax, and de-stress
• be more patient
• take on a few new adventures: I want to try indoor rock climbing for starters
• clean out my closet so that only things that fit and will wear are taking up space
• sunbathe- even if it's in the backyard
• read more books
• celebrate my families birthdays
• work on my family tree
• photograph more of my experiences- hopefully buy a higher quality camera
• continually set dates with my friends
• have gatherings at the house- before the 500 will probably be the first
• plan and execute this wedding

I am sure there are more things that I should do and hopefully I will, but this list will be the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment