Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4 days

It getting closer...
Today was exhausting! At work only I would have a co-worker who does not realize the stress I am currently carrying is ALL work related. Even if I say it for the millionth time. Considering I hold a huge responsibility and so much to do before I am away from the office. I have not had a chance to think of all the wedding things while at work, I have been too crazed with statements, phone calls, rescheduling, and e-mailing ridiculousness. I long for tomorrow night so that I can relax- hopefully, and not have to deal with crazy people or the crazy things at work.
I just hope to continue sailing thru the next couple of days. The heat subsides a little and the fun begins. Who has a slip and slide? I feel like my inner 11 year old needs to make an appearance.
My adult self did make an appearance at the mall, met up with Sarah bought some wedding under garments, caught up (even if I just saw her Friday), had dinner and just had great conversation. That's a big part of life- great companionship and conversation brought together by food. Don't forget I still love food. Hopefully my dress still fits. We will find out in 4 days...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, four days!!! Very exciting. I'm so happy for you two :) Enjoy your special day, for it will FLY by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I keep telling myself to enjoy the mOments.

    ReplyDelete