Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 5

Life is exhausting, it's been a tough week to get back in the groove of things. All the things I imagined would happen as a married couple are already hitting me in life. By that I mean all the great things that I thought would be, less stress, less thinking they do not always happen. I KNOW life is not going to be perfect or as planned. Things like being in great health is something I thought I was on track for, considering all Of the hard work I have been putting in at the gym, that work stress would lessen back down and stay at work it would not follow me home. But it's not that way right now. My back has been acting up, work stress is way high, I have already had a melt down this week. Somethings are just unpredictable. On my way to the doctors office and while being there today hearing information I did not expect, thinking about my meltdown, next week, work and more I just wanted to cry, too much all at once. But somewhere in me came this need to say, I can deal with this, I will push myself through this and it's just going to be a part of life I have to tackle. I can take life on and with love and guidance from God, I am excited to see his grand plan for us unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment