Sunday, July 17, 2011

Still 6 days

Today, I had a moment, a wow moment I guess I can call it. At church today it felt like any other day. After some of the praise portion started they had kids from vacation bible school present a song that they learned during last week. I got a little teary eyed, my heart melted. It reminded me of what's to come and also my childhood. It re-affirmed my long lost desire to having a child. I am looking forward to what's ahead and to try and stop planning it all. I cannot imagine all the work that is to come in our marriage but I plan on working on it everyday, I want it to be the greatest story. An adventure that I get to share with my great love, Darren. I did not know I had that emotion in me, the longing and desire. We have talked about plans for a family but today hit me in my heart. I told Darren about that feeling, how I feel we will be great parents and that I am looking forward to us experiencing it together. I don't think he realized what I said or even processed it, but I meant it with all my heart. Just 6 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment